Acceptable Use Policy
This page details the acceptable use policy for the website STWriter.com. If you use this website it means the policy applies to you and you agree with it as part of our Website Terms and Conditions.
These terms may be changed from time to time so we expect that you will check this page regularly as these changes are binding.
WHO WE ARE
STWriter.com is operated by Sara Thomson and is based in Stockton on Tees in the North East of England.
When using the site you agree not to do any of the following:
- Break the law or any regulations
- Carry out anything fraudulent or which has a fraudulent effect on another
- Attempt to or harm minors
- Anything with the material on this site that does not meet our content standards
- Anything that involves unsolicited material or spam
- Transmit harmful data or material to other programmes, software or hardware
- Copy or plagiarise any part of our site
- interfere or damage any part of the site, equipment, network, software or storage
As part of the agreement to use this site you must adhere to the content standards set out below including making sure any contributions you make to the site are:
- Factually accurate
- Comply with the Law
In the same sense you agree that you will not contribute anything that is:
- Offensive or obscene
- Intended to deceive, annoy, threaten, harass or invade privacy
- Intended to promote sexual explicit material
- Intended to promote violence
- Intended to promote discrimination of any form
- Impersonating another person
- Encouraging or assisting others to break the law
TERMINATION OF USE
If we feel you’ve breached this policy in any way, we reserve the right to take steps we deem as necessary, which could include things like:
- Removing access to our site
- Deleting material you have added
- Sending you a warning to desist
- Informing authorities
- Taking legal action
We are not responsible for any costs incurred for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.